Throughout the duration of our team project, I feel as though I have learned a lot being part of a working team. Prior to the beginning of the group project, I didn’t have the confidence to push myself out of my comfort zone and put my name forward to be the leader of the group. This was mainly due to the fact that I didn’t think I could handle all the responsibilities that came with the role. However, I found that when I had to step up and become team leader when Liam was unable to due to other commitments at the time, the experience wasn’t as dreadful as I first thought and was somewhat enjoyable. I should have had more confidence in the role test that I had done at the start of the project, as evidently, the qualities are there, it was just my confidence that eventually prevented me from stepping up to the role.

In terms of the project itself, in my opinion, it went relatively well with the time restrictions we had. However, throughout the project, we should have set deadlines for each of our tasks, as some were left until the last minute, including some tasks I was designated to. If we had done this originally, we maybe could have had more time at the end of the project to work on more content, such as myself being able to perhaps work on social media banners or other 2D assets that could have improved the identity behind the company.

With all of this in mind, the overall project was without a doubt constructed with all our strong points going into the final rendition. However, it didn’t go without some slip-ups along the way which could have been rectified with better planning.